AudioKit alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Audio" category.
Alternatively, view AudioKit alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
5.5 0.5 AudioKit VS voice-overlay-ios🗣 An overlay that gets your user’s voice permission and input as text in a customizable UI
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of AudioKit or a related project?
AudioKit is an audio synthesis, processing, and analysis platform for iOS, macOS (including Catalyst), and tvOS.
In Xcode 13:
You can AudioKit and any of the other AudioKit libraries using Collections
- Select File -> Add Packages...
- Click the
+icon on the bottom left of the Collections sidebar on the left.
Add Swift Package Collectionfrom the pop-up menu.
- In the
Add Package Collectiondialog box, enter
https://swiftpackageindex.com/AudioKit/collection.jsonas the URL and click the "Load" button.
- It will warn you that the collection is not signed, but it is fine, click "Add Unsigned Collection".
- Now you can add any of the AudioKit Swift Packages you need and read about what they do, right from within Xcode.
In Xcode 11 & 12:
To add AudioKit to your Xcode project
- Select File -> Swift Packages -> Add Package Depedency.
https://github.com/AudioKit/AudioKitfor the URL. You can define which version range you want, or which branch to use, or even which exact commit you would like use.
The AudioKit Cookbook contains many recipes for simple uses for AudioKit components.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the AudioKit README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.