GRDB.swift v5.2.0 Release Notes
🚀 Released November 29, 2020 • diff
- 🆕 New: #868: ValueObservation optimization is opt-in.
- 🆕 New: #872: Parse time zones
- 📚 Documentation update: The ValueObservation Performance chapter was extended with a tip for observations that track a constant database region.
- 📚 Documentation update: The Date and DateComponents chapter describes the support for time zones.
- 📚 Documentation update: A caveat (#871) with the
including(all:)method, which may fail with a database error of code
SQLITE_ERROR(1) "Expression tree is too large" when you use a compound foreign key and there are a lot of parent records, is detailed in the Joining And Prefetching Associated Records chapter.