HanekeSwift v0.11.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-02-15 // about 3 years ago
No data yet 😐
You can check the official repo
Previous changes from v0.10.1
🐛 Bug fixes and improvements without API changes. Highly recommended to upgrade. Highlights:
- 🔀 #115: Bug fix: Synchronize access to UIImage initializer to workaround around Apple bug that caused rare crashes. Thanks @paulosotu!
- 5fff29f: [UIKit] Bug fix: Don't animate with zero duration to prevent flicker in some situations. Thanks @dstancioff!
- 👍 #228: [NetworkFetcher] Support
file://uris by @jasoncabot.
- 👍 e452c3c [NetworkFetcher] Support 201 responses as suggested by @barbelith.
- 0️⃣ 0e79dd9: [UIKit] Increase disk capacity for defaults formats to 50MB as suggested by @sebbean.
- e185dd3: [DiskFetcher] Don't fail if already cancelled.
- ⚡️ #193: [DiskCache] Check if file exists before updating access time by @s0meone.
- 🚚 #253: Enable "Require Only App-Extension-Safe API" to remove warning by @poolqf.
Last but not least a warn welcome and much appreciation to @dcharbonnier who just joined the Haneke Swift team and has already been reviewing pull requests left and right!