JSQCoreDataKit alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Core Data" category.
Alternatively, view JSQCoreDataKit alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
7.7 1.0 L5 JSQCoreDataKit VS QueryKitA simple CoreData query language for Swift and Objective-C.
6.8 0.0 L4 JSQCoreDataKit VS GraphGraph is a semantic database that is used to create data-driven applications.
3.4 0.0 JSQCoreDataKit VS JustPersistJustPersist is the easiest and safest way to do persistence on iOS with Core Data support out of the box. It also allows you to migrate to any other persistence framework with minimal effort.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of JSQCoreDataKit or a related project?
A swifter Core Data stack
This library aims to do the following:
- Encode Core Data best practices, so you don't have to think "is this correct?" or "is this the right way to do this?"
- Provide better interoperability with Swift
- Harness Swift features and enforce Swift paradigms
- Bring functional paradigms to Core Data
- Make Core Data more Swifty
- Simplify the processes of standing up the Core Data stack
- Aid in testing your Core Data models
- Reduce the boilerplate involved with Core Data
Further reading on Core Data:
- Xcode 12.0+
- Swift 5.3+
- iOS 11.0+
- macOS 10.12+
- tvOS 11.0+
- watchOS 4.0+
pod 'JSQCoreDataKit', '~> 9.0.0' # develop branch pod 'JSQCoreDataKit', :git => 'https://github.com/jessesquires/JSQCoreDataKit.git', :branch => 'develop'
JSQCoreDataKit to the
dependencies value of your
dependencies: [ .package(url: "https://github.com/jessesquires/JSQCoreDataKit.git", from: "9.0.0") ]
Alternatively, you can add the package directly via Xcode.
Interested in making contributions to this project? Please review the guides below.
Created and maintained by @jesse_squires.
Released under the MIT License. See
LICENSE for details.
Copyright © 2015-present Jesse Squires.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the JSQCoreDataKit README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.