LaunchAtLogin v4.0.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-09-17 // over 2 years ago
- 🏗 Requires Xcode 12 to build.
- 📦 Swift Package Manager support! 060284a
🚚 This is now the recommended way to install LaunchAtLogin. Carthage support will be removed at some point in the future.
- A SwiftUI component for toggling "launch at login" is now bundled. f7b255b
👍 It could not be easier to add support for "launch at login" in your app.
- We also added built-in conveniences for
@ObservedObject, Combine, and Storyboards (KVO). f7b255b
🚀 Huge thanks to @SergeyKuryanov for implementing a lot of the things in this release.
Previous changes from v3.0.2
- 🛠 Fix building on Apple Silicon 0fe5eb5