Avg Release Cycle
854 days ago
v0.17.1 ChangesNovember 18, 2020
✅ Needle code generator is now built with Xcode 12.2 and supports the latest version of SwiftSyntax
v0.17.0November 17, 2020
v0.16.2 ChangesOctober 28, 2020
Same input source files should lead to exactly the same generated needle file. (#369)
v0.16.2.3November 17, 2020
v0.16.2.2November 11, 2020
v0.16.2.1November 06, 2020
v0.16.1 ChangesOctober 22, 2020
- 🛠 Fix dyld issue by shipping the lib_SwiftSyntaxParser.dylib with alongside needle binary
- 🛠 Fix an import issue for statements like
import protocol Foo.Bar
v0.16.0 ChangesOctober 21, 2020
- 🚀 This release uses SwiftSyntax to parse source code.
- 🐎 The code generator's runtime performance has improved by about 35% with optimization changes enabled by SwiftSyntax.
- ⬇️ Reduces the generated file's lines of code.
v0.15.1July 01, 2020
v0.15.0 ChangesJune 18, 2020
- The generated file now contains a hash of all the files that needle actually looked at. This allows optimizations where we can decide to skip recompiling the generated file if nothing has changed since last time.
- ⚡️ The generated code is now optimized for the case where a specific needle scope may be attached at various different points in the tree. Until now, this lead to a provider class being generated for every unique path. Now, paths that have similar providers use a base class to shared most of the code.