NetswiftError.Categorynow conforms to
NetswiftErrorhas been refactored to always keep track of a network task's response payload, if any is available.
NetswiftRequestare now given a chance to intercept and handle a
- Access control levels for
NetswiftPerformerhave been set to
opento allow for overriding and extending.
- 🆕 New Changelog file to keep track of updates!
- JPEG Mime Type
NetswiftErrornow conforms to
- ⚡️ Updated Readme to remove some deprecated stuff
- 📇 Renamed
- Access control for several classes has been made public
- 🛠 Fixed a typo for the
.mailtoGeneric Scheme's rawValue
- ➕ Added missing headers in default implementation of
- 0️⃣ Use default SPM Platform requirements
🚀 This update brings sensible deployment targets requirements for Netswift, as iOS 13.3 was unnecessarily restrictive.
🛠 I've also fixed some of the examples which did not work as expected anymore.
⚡️ This update brings support for SPM
⚡️ This update brings better http error handling
⚡️ This update re-enables specifying Content-Type & Accept headers on request level.
This replaces specifying them as generic headers. Those have now been renamed to
This tag was mistakenly created on the wrong commit
🛠 Fixed a bug with multipart header identifiers (byterange & form-data were switched)