Realm v0.10.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2014-04-23 // over 8 years ago
⚡️ TightDB is now Realm! The Objective-C API has been updated and your code will break!
API breaking changes
- All references to TightDB have been changed to Realm.
- 🛠 All prefixes changed from
TDBSmartContexthave merged into
- ⏪ Write transactions now take an optional rollback parameter (rather than needing to return a boolean).
addColumnWithName:and variant methods now return the index of the newly created column if successful,
createTableWithName:columns:has been added to
- ➕ Added keyed subscripting for RLMTable's first column if column is of type RLMPropertyTypeString.
setRow:atIndex:has been added to
RLMRealmconstructors now have variants that take an writable initialization block
- 🆕 New object interface - tables created/retrieved using
tableWithName:objectClass:return custom objects