Realm v0.4.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2014-03-26 // over 8 years ago
API breaking changes
- Typed interface Cursor has now been renamed to Row.
- TDBGroup has been renamed to TDBTransaction.
- Header files are renamed so names match class names.
- 🚚 Underscore (_) removed from generated typed table classes.
- 🚚 TDBBinary has been removed; use NSData instead.
- 🚚 Underscope (_) removed from generated typed table classes.
- Constructor for TDBContext has been renamed to contextWithPersistenceToFile:
- Table findFirstRow and min/max/sum/avg operations has been hidden.
- Table.appendRow has been renamed to addRow.
- 🚚 getOrCreateTable on Transaction has been removed.
- 🛠 set*:inColumnWithIndex:atRowIndex: methods have been prefixed with TDB
- 🛠 *:inColumnWithIndex:atRowIndex: methods have been prefixed with TDB
- ➕ addEmptyRow on table has been removed. Use [table addRow:nil] instead.
- 🚚 TDBMixed removed. Use id and NSObject instead.
- 🚚 insertEmptyRow has been removed from table. Use insertRow:nil atIndex:index instead.
- ➕ Added firstRow, lastRow selectors on view.
- firstRow and lastRow on table now return nil if table is empty.
- getTableWithName selector added on group.
- getting and creating table methods on group no longer take error argument.
- [TDBQuery parent] and [TDBQuery subtable:] selectors now return self.
- 👻 createTable method added on Transaction. Throws exception if table with same name already exists.
- 📌 Experimental support for pinning transactions on Context.
- 👍 TDBView now has support for object subscripting.