Realm v5.5.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-10-12 // almost 2 years ago
- ➕ Add the ability to capture a NotificationToken when using a Combine publisher
that observes a Realm Object or Collection. The user will call
saveToken(on:at:)directly after invoking the publisher to use the feature.
- When using
Realm.write(withoutNotifying:)there was a chance that the supplied observation blocks would not be skipped when in a write transaction. (Object Store #1103)
- Comparing two identical unmanaged
RLMArrayobjects would fail. (#5665).
- ⬆️ File format: Generates Realms with format v11 (Reads and upgrades all previous formats)
- Realm Object Server: 3.21.0 or later.
- Realm Studio: 5.0.0 or later.
- 🚀 APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 5.x.y series.
- 🚀 Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 12.
- ➕ Add the ability to capture a NotificationToken when using a Combine publisher that observes a Realm Object or Collection. The user will call