RxSwift v5.1.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-03-26 // 2 months ago
⚡️ This update is mandatory if you want to use RxSwift in Xcode 11.4 / Swift 5.2 on macOS.
- 👉 Make
NSTextViewnot weak for Swift 5.2 and up. #2125
- ➕ Add
WKWebViewnavigation delegate reactive extensions. #2144
- The pre-built Carthage binary was built using Xcode 11.4 / Swift 5.2
- 👍 We no longer guarantee support for Xcode 10.x. Maintaining these is counter-intuitive as they're over a year old and are ridden with bugs.
Other improvements and additions can be found in the project's CHANGELOG.md
The pre-built Carthage binary was built using Xcode 11.4 / Swift 5.2
- 👉 Make
Previous changes from v5.1.0
- ✂ Remove UIWebView Reactive Extensions due to Apple's hard deprecation, starting April 2020. #2062
- 👌 Support Mac Catalyst. #2062
- 🛠 Fix
FoundationNetworkingimports for Linux.
- ➕ Add compactMap to SharedSequence, Single and Maybe. #1978
- ➕ Add UITextField.isSecureTextEntry binder. #1968
- ✂ Remove "custom" Result in favor of Foundation.Result. #2006
- 🛠 Fix compilation error in SharedSequence.createUnsafe. #2014