🐛 Bug fixes
- 🏗 Prevents compilation error when building Spectre on Xcode 13.
💥 Breaking Changes
- 👌 Support for Swift < 4.2 has been dropped.
- Reporter type can be set via an environment variable. For example, to use dot reporter:
$ env SPECTRE_REPORTER=dot swift test
- ➕ Additional arguments and options can be passed to Spectre using the
SPECTRE_ADDOPTSenvironment variable, for example:
$ SPECTRE_ADDOPTS=Tests/SpectreTests/FailureSpec.swift swift test
✅ Spectre can be passed a set of files to filter which tests will be executed.
➕ Add support for Xcode 12.5.
➕ Added support for building Spectre on Windows.
- ➕ Added support for using the XCTest integration on non Apple platforms with swift-corelibs-xctest
🐛 Bug Fixes
- 🏗 Compatibility with some versions of Xcode greater than 12.0.1 where a build error with incompatibility between XCTIssue and XCTIssueReference may be presented with Swift 5.3.
- ➕ Added support for using the XcodeReporter with Xcode 12 beta.
Using Spectre in Xcode has be re-hauled, there are now
✅ methods on
XCTestCasewhich can be used. When used, these tests will be ran
✅ directly and reported as XCTest failures and therefore shown in Xcode and
✅ Xcode sidebar as XCTest failures.
✅ Use of the global test context, i.e, global
itis no longer
✅ permitted when using Spectre with XCTest.
➕ Adds support for Swift 4.2.
Unhandled errors will now be reported from the invoked cases source map.
Switches to Swift 4.0.
v0.7.2November 14, 2016
v0.7.1September 13, 2016
🚀 This release adds support for Swift 3.0.
v0.6.2March 05, 2016