SwiftMessages v8.0.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-07-09 // 9 months ago
🚀 Sorry for taking so long to release this.
- ➕ Add
SwiftMessages.PresentationContext.windowSceneoption for targeting a specific window scene.
- 💅 Changed the behavior of the default
.automatic. Previously, if the root view controller was presenting, the message would only be displayed over the presented view controller if the
overFullScreen. Now, messages are always displayed over presented view controllers.
hideDurationwritable options on
- #365 Fix an issue with customized
TopBottomAnimationwhere messages weren't properly displayed under navigation and tab bars.
- #352 Fix accessibility for view controllers presented with
- ⚡️ #355 Update card view layout to support centering of pure textual content
- 💅 #354 Support
overrideUserInterfaceStylewhen view presented in its own window
- #360 Fix touch handing issue in iOS 13.1.3
- ⚠ #382 Fix warnings in Xcode 11.4
- ➕ Add