🚀 Released on 2020-07-17. All issues associated with this milestone can be found using this filter.
DownloadRequestto better handle non-text and long content, with better formatting.
- Code to use
🚀 Released on 2020-05-16. All issues associated with this milestone can be found using this filter.
- 👍 Combine support!
DataStreamPublisherto stream Alamofire responses.
AuthenticationInterceptor, for easier adaptation and retry of requests with credentials.
- Response handlers to take all serializer parameters.
DisabledTrustEvaluator, deprecating the previous name.
Interceptorto be initialized with multiple
RequestInterceptors, in addition to
- 📚 Minor documentation issues.
- Encoding of
- Thread-safety issue in
- Memory leak in
- 👍 Combine support!
🚀 Released on 2020-04-04. All issues associated with this milestone can be found using this filter.
RequestModifierclosure to request APIs, allowing mutation of created
DataStreamRequest, for streaming HTTP responses.
- 🐧 Various framework internals to make porting to Linux easier.
- Project to require Swift 5.1.
🚀 Released on 2020-03-23. All issues associated with this milestone can be found using this filter.
🚀 Released on 2020-03-14. All issues associated with this milestone can be found using this filter.
- ✅ SwiftPM testing support.
- 📚 Documentation around the prohibition of background
URLSessionConfigurations in Alamofire 5.
- watchOS memory leaks due to missing
RetryPolicy's handling of
-no_compact_unwindlinker warning on watchOS by disabling the warning.
- 📦 SwiftPM package snippet in README.
- 📚 Various documentation issues.
Released on 2019-07-29. All issues associated with this milestone can be found using this filter. Note: Alamofire will not be following semantic versioning during the beta process. There may be breaking changes until 5.0.0 is released.
URLEncodedFormEncoder.KeyEncodingto customize the encoding of
cURLDescriptionmethod to produce
Requests which are in the process of creating their initial
- 📚 All inline API documentation.
- Handling of response serializers appended after a
Requesthas completed. This no longer produces an error but will instead trigger the normal