Awesome Swift has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome Swift unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
SwiftFormat 0.45.5 (August 09, 2020)
- 🛠 Fixed
.swiftformatconfiguration file processing when using
- 🛠 Fixed bug where conditional imports could be mangled by
- 🛠 Fixed indenting of braces after throwing function with wrapped return type
- 🛠 Fixed indenting of wrapped
inkeyword inside closure
- 🛠 Fixed
Vapor 4.27.2 (August 07, 2020)
🚀 ###### This patch was authored and released by @tanner0101.
This could result in
req.query.getthrowing an error instead of returning
nilif the key was missing.
// This code will now return `nil` instead of throwing if the key is missing.// It will still throw an error if the value cannot be converted to an Int. let page = try req.query.get(Int?.self, at: "page")
Bond 7.8.0 (August 05, 2020)
⬇️ Drops iOS 8 support through SPM.