Awesome Swift has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome Swift unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
GradientLoadingBar 2.1.1 (December 05, 2021)
- Showing loading bar with a masked notch on iPad Pro 12.9 (#020)
SwiftFormat 0.48.16 (October 12, 2021)
- 🛠 Fixed unexpected indentation of next line after a trailing closure
- 🛠 Fixed unexpected indentation of
- 🛠 Fixed bug where
redundantInitcould cause compilation failure
- 🛠 Fixed indenting of multiple trailing closures
Realm 10.15.1 (September 15, 2021)
- 🚀 Switch to building the Carthage release with Xcode 13.
- 🛠 Fix compilation error where Swift 5.5 is available but the macOS 12 SDK was
not. This was notable for the Xcode 13 RC. This fix adds a #canImport check
_Concurrencymodule that was not available before the macOS 12 SDK.
- Realm Studio: 11.0.0 or later.
- 🚀 APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 10.x.y series.
- 🚀 Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 13.0.
- CocoaPods: 1.10 or later.
- Xcode: 12.2-13.0.