Awesome Swift has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome Swift unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
Socket.IO 15.2.0 (October 17, 2019)
- Small tweaks
Animated Tab Bar 5.0.3 (October 14, 2019)
📦 Swift Package Manager supporting
SwiftyFORM 1.8.0 (October 14, 2019)
- Dark mode support and much more. Contributed by Bradley Mackey. Thank you.
- Upgraded from Xcode10.x to Xcode11.0
- Upgraded from Swift4.2 to Swift5
- Deleted "develop" branch.