Awesome Swift has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome Swift unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
base web 9.106.0 (December 01, 2020)
- 🛠 fix(spinner): remove duplicate identifier for size (#3953)
- 📄 docs(blog): Nested Overrides Playground (#3960)
- ✅ feat(table): add optional filter close button plus tests (#3956)
- 🚚 chore: remove Graham from codeowners
- 📄 docs(select) removed typo artifact (#3952)
- 📄 docs(datepicker): composed datetime range pickers render well on mobile (#3946)
- 📄 docs(input): add input with select example (#3943)
- feat(data-table): adds row index column (#3941)
- 🛠 fix(yard): Fix nested override refs (#3948)
- 🛠 fix(docs-site): fix 'edit this page' link (#3927)
- ⚡️ chore(nested-tooltip): minor copy update (#3945)
- Nested overrides playground (#3940)
- 🛠 fix(radio): fix radiogroup highlight bug in mobile (#3888)
- 🛠 fix(tree-view): check that ref for ID exists in treeItemRefs (#3902)
- feat(checkbox): add aria label (#3906)
- feat(data-table): add cell block alignment option (#3932)
- chore(e2e): increase retry times (#3937)
- feat(phone-input): rtl-ify the component (#3934)
- feat(table): head cell accepts non string title (#3930)
- 🛠 fix(table): fix header and border alignment in rtl (#3929)
- 🛠 fix(menu): fix spacing of menu with profile menu (#3926)
- 📄 docs(roadmap): replace references of v11 with v10 (#3924)
- 🛠 fix(datepicker): handles time selection after end datetime (#3921)
- 📄 docs: add styling guide (#3915)
- 🛠 fix(select): opt dropdown out of focus locking (#3918)
carbon 10.25.0-rc.3 (December 02, 2020)