Realm v5.4.4 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-09-25 // about 2 years ago
- 👌 Improve the asymtotic performance of NOT IN queries on indexed properties. It is now O(Number of Rows) rather than O(Number of Rows * Number of values in IN clause.)
- Fix a crash inside
realm::Array(Type)::init_from_mem()which would sometimes occur when running a query over links immediately after creating objects of the queried type. (#6789 and possibly others, since 5.0.0).
- Possibly fix problems when changing the type of the primary key of an object from optional to non-optional.
- ⬆️ File format: Generates Realms with format v11 (Reads and upgrades all previous formats)
- Realm Object Server: 3.21.0 or later.
- Realm Studio: 5.0.0 or later.
- 🚀 APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 5.x.y series.
- 🚀 Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 12.
- ⬆️ Upgraded realm-core from v6.0.26 to v6.1.1
- ⬆️ Upgraded realm-sync from v5.0.23 to v5.0.25