Siesta v1.2.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-08-07 // about 4 years ago
- ➕ Added support for watchOS and tvOS. Thanks, @victorcotap! (#187)
- Configurable request mutations allow headers that are computed from the request body, or otherwise change with every request. Thanks, @SilverTab, for the use case. (#209, #206)
- You can now manually trigger Siesta’s unused resource cleanup. Thanks, @jordanpwood, for the use case. (#179, #193)
- 👍 Siesta now supports HEAD and OPTIONS requests. (#200, #208)
- ⚠ SiestaUI and Alamofire submodules no longer generate spurious compiler warnings when built with CocoaPods. (#195)
- 🚀 The README’s table of contents suffered from a Banner-Blindness-like invisibility. It now says “Table of Contents.” I mention this in the release notes only so I can publicly thank @zadr for pointing it out.
💥 Breaking Changes
Special Exciting Bonus
💻 A preview of Swift 4 support is available on the
swift-4branch. Kick the tires! Check out the example project on that branch for an example of using Swift 4’s JSON coding with Siesta.