v0.11.1February 15, 2018
➕ Added the support for swift 4
🐛 Bug fixes and improvements without API changes. Highly recommended to upgrade. Highlights:
- 🔀 #115: Bug fix: Synchronize access to UIImage initializer to workaround around Apple bug that caused rare crashes. Thanks @paulosotu!
- 5fff29f: [UIKit] Bug fix: Don't animate with zero duration to prevent flicker in some situations. Thanks @dstancioff!
- 👍 #228: [NetworkFetcher] Support
file://uris by @jasoncabot.
- 👍 e452c3c [NetworkFetcher] Support 201 responses as suggested by @barbelith.
- 0️⃣ 0e79dd9: [UIKit] Increase disk capacity for defaults formats to 50MB as suggested by @sebbean.
- e185dd3: [DiskFetcher] Don't fail if already cancelled.
- ⚡️ #193: [DiskCache] Check if file exists before updating access time by @s0meone.
- 🚚 #253: Enable "Require Only App-Extension-Safe API" to remove warning by @poolqf.
Last but not least a warn welcome and much appreciation to @dcharbonnier who just joined the Haneke Swift team and has already been reviewing pull requests left and right!
v0.10.0September 21, 2015
v0.9.1April 18, 2015
v0.9.0April 12, 2015
v0.8.1October 28, 2014
v0.8.0October 20, 2014
v0.7.0October 15, 2014
v0.6.1October 13, 2014