Avg Release Cycle
1932 days ago
v2.0.1 ChangesDecember 14, 2017
- 🛠 Fixed an animation glitch when unpinning a panel
v2.0.0 ChangesDecember 05, 2017
- 📌 Multi-pinning, pin multiple panels to a side (guide)
- 📄 Panel resizing (guide)
- 📄 State restoring, save and load panel states (guide)
- ➕ Added APIs to pin or float a panel, without the use of a popover
- 👌 Improved documentation
- ⚡️ Updated to Swift 4.0
- ➕ Added PanelViewController convenience initializer
- 📌 Maintain panel at drag position when unpinned
- Respect dragInsets when adjusting panel position for keyboard
- ➕ Added preferredPanelPinnedWidth API: specifies width for panel while pinned, which can now differ from the panel width while floating
- 🛠 Fixes UITableViewCell swipe actions on iOS 11
- PanelContentDelegate: add panelDragGestureRecognizer(shouldReceive: touch) API
- 👌 Improved debug logging
- 👌 Improved performance
- ✂ Removed iOS 9 support (iOS 10.0 or newer is now required)
v1.0.0 ChangesMarch 20, 2017
- 🛠 Fixed memory leaks.
- ➕ Added unit tests.
v0.9.0 ChangesMarch 08, 2017
- Introduced exposé with optional double 3 finger tap gesture recognizer to active.
- ⬇️ Reduced public API.
- 🚚 Moved panel state properties from
v0.8.2 ChangesFebruary 23, 2017
v0.8.1 ChangesFebruary 21, 2017
- 📚 Updated documentation
v0.8 ChangesMarch 01, 2017
- 🎉 Initial release with support for floating and pinned panels.