A swift model generator like the Objective-C JSONAccelerator. Formats and generates models for the given JSON and also breaks them into files making it easy to manage and share between several models.
The models that are generated depend on JSON object mapping libraries, currently the model can be generated to depend on any of the below mentioned mapping libraries:
SwiftyJSONAccelerator alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Utility" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of SwiftyJSONAccelerator or a related project?
SwiftyJSONAccelerator - MacOS app
Codeable Model file Generator For Swift 5
- Generate initializer function for classes
- Application Download: Download the .app (v2.2.0)
- Tests are back - major parts of the code is covered.
- Multiple file model generator is working again.
Version v2.0 (Swift 5)
- Generates Swift 5
Codeableversion along with
- Allows support to switch between
Optionaland non-optional variations.
- Temporarily support for CLI and tests have been removed.
- UI now supports Dark mode!
Installing & Building
You will also need to install
brew install swiftformat and
brew install swiftlint.
- Application Only: Download the .app (v2.2.0)
A Swift model generator like the Objective-C JSONAccelerator. Formats and generates models for the given JSON and also breaks them into files making it easy to manage and share between several models.
- The models that are generated depend Swift's inbuilt
Codeablefeature making encoding and decoding objects a thing of the past.
- Allows to opt for either optional or non-optional variables.
- Allows an array of a certain object type with different properties to be merged into a single model with all properties.
Load folder with JSON files + Configto generate all possible models for given folder with JSON files, note this needs a
.config.jsonas this uses the CLI logic internally.
- CLI tool needs to be recreated
- Tests needed to be added again
- Sparkle integration to deploy newer versions
- Deployment using homebrew
- Add support for Codextended.
Older Swift Versions
The older version of the project generating older swift code. Please keep in mind it is no longer supported.
Contributions and Requests
Any suggestions regarding code quality of the app, generated code's quality, Swift related improvements and pull requests are all very welcome. Please make sure you submit the pull request to the next release branch and not the master branch.
[MIT License](LICENSE) / Karthikeya Udupa
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the SwiftyJSONAccelerator README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.