Vapor alternatives and related libraries
Based on the "Webserver" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Vapor or a related project?
Vapor RecommendationsThere are no recommendations yet. Be the first to promote Vapor!
Have you used Vapor? Share your experience. Write a short recommendation and Vapor, you and your project will be promoted on Awesome Swift.
Recently added Vapor resources
Vapor 3 has a very interesting dependency injection framework which will help you manage dependencies and mock them inside your tests.Tutorial Added by mikina // mikemikina.com // 10 days ago
Testing controllers with external dependencies, especially ones involving HTTP requests, is very tricky. That’s because sending actual requests would create a test that you could not rely on and is very slow. In this blog post I’m trying to explain how to test controllers by mocking dependencies in Vapor 3.Tutorial Added by mikina // mikemikina.com // about 1 month ago
When I recently tried to use ImageMagick in my Vapor project, I spent a couple of hours trying to figure out how to setup and wrap ImageMagick into a Swift package. I had a lot of issues with missing files and linker errors. After resolving all of those issues, using ImageMagick turns out to be very simple and straightforward 😄Tutorial Added by mikina // mikemikina.com // 4 months ago
1. Installation of Swift
2. Installation of SwiftEnv
3. Installation of Swift-Snapshot
4. Initialize your first Swift project!
5. Add Vapor as a dependency!Tutorial Added by MartinLasek // martinlasek.com // over 2 years ago
1. Installieren von Swift
2. Installieren von SwiftEnv
3. Installieren von Swift-Snapshot
4. Initialisiere dein erstes Swift-Projekt!
5. Füge Vapor als Abhängigkeit hinzu!Tutorial Added by MartinLasek // martinlasek.com // over 2 years ago