- 🛠 Fixes an issue where iCloud photos quality would be degraded. #367
- 🛠 Fixes an issue where iCloud photos crop would be broken. #410
- 🛠 Fixes remove button not working in multiple selection gallery #438
- 🛠 Fixes a gap between navigation bar and collection view on iOS13 & "plus" devices #424
- 🛠 Fixes Appearance() breaking the colors in the app in which the library is added in some cases #430
- ➕ Adds Vietnamese and Thai languages thanks @kiras0518 !
- 💻 Library UI is now smoother with progressive loading of images.
- 👌 Improves album thumbnail image quality
- Enables selecting image even if large preview is not loaded.
- 🛠 Fixes Library spinner in dark mode
- 🛠 Fixes UIBarButtonItem tint color, cancel (top-left corner) buttons should not be tinted
🍱 Your help is truly precious 🙏 ✨
- 👌 Supports Dark Mode (Thanks @chrischute)
- ➕ Adds Zoom when taking picture or videos
- Enables taking non-squared photos & videos and a full screen preview when
- 🚚 You can enable removing media items from the edit gallery by setting
config.gallery.hidesRemoveButton = false
- 🛠 Fixes a bug where crop setting was not taken into account in multiple selection (thanks @XinHaoZhuang)
- Orientation is now correct even when orientation is locked on the device (now using CMMotionManager
- 🛠 Fixes an audio issue when recording mp4 videos thanks @gintechsystems
- 🛠 Fixes a permission crash big thanks to @heikorehder !
- 🏗 Builds with Xcode 11.2.1.
- 🛠 Fixes #176, #320, #279, #347, #306, #414, #397, #401
Big thanks to:
@fschaus, @bybash, @5fcgdaeb, @ashwinp-r, @Vollando, @XinHaoZhuang, @jinjinbary, @Emefar, @OlegZhuckovich, murilxaraujo, @jonnyarc, @rodribech20, @bithavoc, @Berk-Kaya, @daveleenew, @victormihaita, @aegzorz, @sedler, @barisozr, @MarkusWu, @hansemannn, @bithavoc, @kevinrenskers
Special mention to @kf99916 for his outstanding contributions 🥇
- 🏗 Builds with Xcode 11 & Swift 5.1
- 🚀 ⚠️ This is a prerelease, seems like iOS13 breaks some of the UI (crop for example)
- 🏗 Builds with Xcode 11 & Swift 5.1
v4.1.0October 01, 2019
🚀 This is the much awaited Swift 5 compatible release 🍾 🍻 !
🍱 We also have quite a lot of bug fixes and improvements, courtesy of our amazing contributors 🏅 :
- Project broke on new Xcode 10.2 #334
- ➕ Add support for Swift 5.0 #335
- Problem with Swift 5, problem raising from Stevia fillContainer() #327
- 🛠 Fix bug of flashlight button disappearing when flip camera twice #308
- Select previously selected image when deselecting in multi-selection #311
- ➕ Add configuration of default multiple selection. #312
- Crash in YPLibrary+LibraryChange.swift #325
- 🔧 Separte photo filters and video trimmer configuration. #319
- After changing the album, the automatically selected image is not selected. #302
- 🛠 Fixes #252 Multiple selection issue when taking photos with the native camera in the middle of multi-selection. Thanks @taratandel for noticing 👌
- 🛠 Fixes #287 tap to focus that was broken , kudos to @bithavoc
- ➕ Adds #253 "cross folder" multiple selection, fixing #193 Kudos to @mpiechocki for tackling such a big feature 👏 🔥
- #231 Enables hidind the bottom bar, for example when showing a single screen. Kudos @ylin0x81
- 👍 Allow no selection when multi-selecting #249 @mpiechocki again 🤖
- 🛠 Fixes #291 Library crop does not work when maxNumberOfItems = 1. Bug found and fixed by @calsmith 🏅
- 0️⃣ #295 Setting square to be the default crop option (ala instagram) thanks to @jasudev
🍱 And also, Happy new year 🎉 🍾 !!!!
- ✂ Removes old deprecated callbacks with warnings as described in #240 by @5fcgdaeb
- ➕ Adds Korean courtesy of @trilliwon 🇰🇷
- 🛠 Fixes "Umbrella header PrynTrimmerView.h not found" #242 @ylin0x81
- 🛠 Fixed a memory leak in YPImagePicker #238 @ylin0x81
- 🛠 Fixes library crop button needing 2 taps to work the first time #243
🚀 Special mention for @ylin0x81 for his work on this release 👏